Catch is the online division of Reed Business Information Pty Limited. All references to Catch in these terms should therefore be read as references to Reed Business Information Pty Limited (ABN 80 132 719 861), an Australian company.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms.
- 1.1 This website has been developed using a service provided by Catch at www.hopout.com.au. This website is hosted by Catch.
- 1.2 However, this website was developed at the request of a third party business (the Website Owner). It contains content provided by that Website Owner (i.e. not by Catch) and links to other websites (such content and websites together, Third Party Content). Catch does not endorse, sponsor or approve:
- (a) the Website Owner;
- (b) the business conducted by the Website Owner;
- (c) products or services offered by the Website Owner; or
- (d) any Third Party Content.
- 1.3 You acknowledge and agree that Catch is not responsible for Third Party Content and that your use of this website (including, without limitation, all material obtained from or linked to this website) and any other Third Party Content is at your sole risk.
2 Limitation of liability
- 2.1 To the full extent permitted by law, Catch excludes all liability to you for any damages or loss (including without limitation, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss) however caused (including, without limitation, damage or loss arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), statute or otherwise) suffered by you in connection with:
- (a) your use of, or reliance on, any information contained on or linked to this website;
- (b) the content on this website and any other Third Party Content; and
- (c) any dealing you have with the Website Owner.
- 2.2 To the full extent permitted by law and subject to clause 2.3, Catch excludes all representations, warranties, terms and conditions, whether express or implied (and including, without limitation, those implied by statute, custom, law or otherwise), except as expressly set out in these terms.
- 2.3 Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. These terms must be read subject to those statutory provisions. If those statutory provisions apply, notwithstanding any other provision in these terms, to the extent to which Catch is entitled to do so, Catch limits its liability in respect of any claim under those provisions to:
- (a) the supply of the services again; or
- (b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
3 General terms
- 3.1 Catch takes the accuracy of websites which it hosts very seriously. If you see any material on this website which:
please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us via the Contact HopOut webpage.
- (a) infringes any law, regulation, standard or relevant industry code; or
- (b) is incorrect,
- 3.2 Catch reserves the right to modify, discontinue or disable this website (on a permanent or temporary basis) at any time.
- 3.3 Catch may refuse you access to this website for any reason that Catch, in its sole discretion, sees fit.
- 3.4 Your use of this website (including Third Party Content) may be subject to the Website Owner’s or another third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing in these terms constitutes a licence or right for you to use such content.
Third party websites
Collection of information
- 4.3 We collect personal information about you:
- (a) when you submit personal information to the Website Owner using this website; and
- (b) when you use this website, in which case our system automatically collects information relating to your visit to this website, such as your IP address.
The type of information that we collect from you may include the following: your name, phone number, address, email address, company position/title, credit card details, IP address, cookies, or personal information that you email/send using functionality on this website.
Using and disclosing your personal information
- 4.4 Our purpose in collecting your personal information is to pass on your personal information to the Website Owner as part of the services Catch provides to that Website Owner.
- 4.5 Where you submit personal information to the Website Owner, Catch collects your personal information and discloses that personal information to the Website Owner as part of the services Catch provides to that Website Owner.
- 4.6 Catch will not use or disclose any personal information about you without your consent, unless:
- (a) the use or disclosure is for the purpose described above or otherwise permitted by this policy;
- (b) it is required or permitted by law (including by relevant privacy laws);
- (c) we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- (d) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Catch website user, any member of the public or Catch; or
- (e) any of the assets and/or operations of Catch are being transferred to another party.
- 4.7 If you do not provide your personal information to Catch, Catch will not be able to pass on that personal information to the Website Owner.
Access to the information we hold
- 4.11 You can request access to the personal information we hold about you by making a request to the Catch Privacy Officer via email@example.com. We will provide you with access unless we are legally authorised not to do so.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
- 4.12 If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by emailing our Catch Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above.
- 4.13 We will take all reasonable steps to change or delete information in response to such a request. If there is a reason that we cannot make that change or deletion, we will inform you of that reason.
Storage and security of your personal information
- 4.14 Catch will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. You should note that the internet is not a secure method of transmitting information and, as such, we are not responsible for the security of any information sent or received over the internet.
- 4.15 Please note that Catch may use overseas facilities including but not limited to in the US and Australia, to store, process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities. However, this does not change our commitment to keep your information secure.